Jun 24, 2017 - 03:11 PM
Some highlights of the new features:
* Support for 64 bit platforms and unlimited memory space
* A game-like navigation system, which supports collision detection, activation of animated objects and easy recording of walk-throughs
* The context sensitive toolbar now displays frequently needed property controls for selected objects
* Memory efficient render-time instancing
* Advanced file instancing supports accurate real time preview
* Procedural metaball rendering can handle millions of meta items with perfect quality
* Up to 2 times higher rendering speed
* Soft selection tools
* Automated building construction
* Parametric modeling tools
* Interactive measuring objects
* Fractal plant system
* A new freely distributable viewer application
You can buy the new product version from the web shop at realsoft.com. Upgrade from older versions of Realsoft 3D costs 150 euros.
Versions for other platforms (Linux, SGI Irix, Mac OSX) will be released in the near future.
An updated trial version 6 will become available at this website in January 2008.
For more information about the new features, check out the version 6 feature summary.
|Tools for Your Ideas|